April 8 & 9, 2022 – Oak Grove AG in Springfield
The district Leaders Conference is an annual event conducted in the spring of each year to provide program updates, leader training, and event information for the coming year. This event provides outpost leaders with an opportunity to connect with other leaders from across the district, share ideas, find valuable resources, and be encouraged and strengthened in their role as a Royal Rangers leader.
Our next Leader’s Conference will be held at Oak Grove AG in Springfield on April 8th & 9th and will include a variety of workshops to help outpost leaders improve and expand their skills, as well as inspiring and encouraging messages from some of the best leaders in our district.
Registration can be made online or on site. Registration fees for those registering online must be paid upon arrival at the conference. Online registration will be open a few weeks before the conference. On-site registration may be done upon your arrival.
- Conference Registration – $35.00 (includes lunch on Saturday) – $5 discount for leaders from currently chartered outposts
- Additional fees may be required for some training classes (see online registration page)
- Wives (non-RR-leaders) may attend at no additional cost but must register with their husbands.
- Need a printed form? A form will be available once online registration opens, which may be printed & brought with you to the conference. (This form is not needed if you register online.)
Limited “bunkhouse style” housing is available at the church for men at no cost. Restrooms are available but no showers. Bring your own cot & bedding. If you are planning to stay at the church please contact us to let us know so we can ensure space is available. Numerous hotels are also available in the Springfield area, although arrangements will need to be made on your own.
SCHEDULE IN BRIEF
- 8:00 AM – Ranger Essentials training class begins
- 5:00 PM – Ranger Essentials ends
- 6:00 PM – Conference Registration opens
- 7:00 PM – Prayer & Worship Service: Join us as we rejoice in all the things God has done and continues to do in our district, churches, outposts, leaders, and boys.
- 8:00 PM – Ice Cream Social: Vanilla with all the toppings. What more could you want? Well, maybe some pie or brownies too, and a lot of fun with friends.
- 8:15 PM – Missions Fundraiser Auction – bring your extra or unneeded camping gear, FCF items, etc. to donate for missions! All funds raised will go to our current BGMC project: Convoy of Hope.
- 7:00 AM – Registration Opens, coffee & donuts provided
- 8:00 AM – Morning Assembly & Devotion
- 8:30 AM – GENERAL SESSION: For all leaders, provides the latest info on upcoming district events & program news.
- 12:00 PM – Lunch (provided for all registered attendees). Presentation of annual service awards.
- 1:00 PM – Workshops & training classes begin